FRIENDSHIP WEEK

Give thousand chances to your enemy to become your friend, But don’t give a single chance to your friend to become your enemy ‘ []It ' s 'World Best Friends Week ' send this to all your good friends. []Even me, if I am one of them. See how many u get back.
[]If u get more than 3 you ' re really, a lovable person..............I am waiting



[]
[]
[]
It ' s National Friendship Week.

[]

Show your friends how much you care..

[]

Send this to everyone you ever
considered a FRIEND!
[]

Even if it means sending
it back to the person who sent it to you.
[]
If it comes back to you,
then you will know you have a circle of friends.
[]

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!!!!!!

[]

YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I AM HONORED.


THANX FOR EVERYTHING YOU EVER DID FOR ME, WISHED FOR ME… EVEN THOUGHT FOR ME…

[]
F - Few
R
- Relations
I
- In
E - Earth
N - Never
D - Die

Best Regards!

Comments