Newton plays Hide n Seek ....... Nice

Once all the scientists die and go to heaven. They decide to play hide-n-seek

Unfortunately Einstein is the one who has the den......... ..He is supposed to count upto 100...and then start searching... ..

Everyone starts hiding except Newton...... ...

Newton just draws a square of 1 meter and stands in it right in front of Einstein.

Einstein's counting 1,2,3......97, 98,99.... .100..... ... He opens his eyes and finds Newton standing in front....... .

Einstein says 'newton's out..newton' s out.....'

Newton denies and says 'I am not out........I am not Newton...... '

All the scientists come out to see how he proves that he is not Newton.

Newton says 'I am standing in a square of area 1m squared.....

That makes me Newton per meter squared..... .

since one Newton per meter squared is one Pascal, I'm Pascal, Therefore Pascal is OUT.......! ,_

Comments