Why only Indians are reborn - LOL

hello ....have a laugh....
St. Peter came to the Lord and said 'I have to talk to you. We have some Indians up here in heaven and they are causing problems. They're swinging on the Pearly Gates, Angel Gabriel's horn is missing, they are wearing Dolce and Gabana saris instead of their white robes, they are riding Mercedes and BMW's instead of the chariots, and they're selling their halos to people for discounted prices. They refuse to keep the stairway to Heaven clear, since they keep crouching down midway eating samosas and drinking chai (tea). Some of them are even walking around with just one wing!'
The Lord said, 'Indians are Indians. Heaven is home to all my children. If you want to know about real problems, tell Angel Gabriel to give Satan a call.'
Satan answered the phone, 'Hello? Damn, hold on a minute.' Satan returned to the phone, 'OK I'm back. What can I do for you?'
Angel Gabriel replied, 'I just wanted to know what kind of problems you're having down there.'
Satan says, 'Hold on again. I need to check on something.'
After about 5 minutes Satan returns to the phone and said, 'I'm back. Now what was the question?'
Angel Gabriel said, 'What kind of problems are you having down there?'
Satan says, 'Man I don't believe this .. Hold on.'
This time Satan was gone at least 15 minutes. He returned and said, "I'm sorry Gabriel, I can't talk right now.. These Indians are trying to install air conditioning and making hell a comfortable place to live in by putting out the fire..fire is there to keep them uncomfortably hot!! A few days back some one also tried to sell off the oil for the fire furnaces. They are also using the fire to cook food items. One fellow also lets out a place next to the furnace on hire to those who were overweight as an aletrnate to sauna bath. A few know yoga and are teaching others how to do yoga asans on the bed of nails I had kept to torment them from sleeping....but now they sit comfortably on the nails. Since they are so tech savvy, they were trying to start a telephone and IT connection between heaven and hell between ME and GOD. I am having such a hard time controlling and dealing with them!! Some were trying to start a chai - pakora, Chole batura, channa, Dosa and samosa, barfi, Chakli and Dokla shop, which I had to stop. Someone stole my whip and used it to make a sleeping hammock. I am requesting you OH LORD PLEASE send them back to earth as soon as they arrive for re-birth".
Indians will be Indians..
So this is the story why Indians are the only ones that are re-born!!!

Comments